Monday, December 28, 2009

Week 12 - The Woman in the Mirror

DAY 1 to NOW...




Four (4) weeks away; was just too long!!! So let's play catch up for a minute.

Week 9 - I weighed 188lbs, giving me a total weight lost of 44lbs.

Week 10- I was 185lbs, losing 47lbs.

Week 11 - I went up to 195lbs giving me a weight lost of 37lbs. During Week 11, unfortunately I went to the hospital and ended up having emergency surgery (see this weeks video.)

Week 12 - I currently weight 186lbs; so to date I have lost 46lbs.

With all my weight lost a new woman is emerging. I see the woman in the mirror, smiling at me, but she looks the same as the woman who has always smiled at me. I have shed close to 50lbs, but honestly I don't see it when I look in the mirror. I can tell that I have lost weight, but it really doesn't look like that much weight to me. However, when I see my pictures; the me in the pictures looks so much larger than the me I always saw in those same pictures. I didn't view past pictures of myself with the mindset that I have presently. Now I look huge; I never thought that before...What is that all about?

Well a great deal happen in my absence, so I hope that you will listen to the video to find out how I ended up having emergency surgery.

Thank you again.

Live, Love and Laugh!!


Julay


1 comment:

  1. Hi Aunty... U look awesome! I'm so proud of you. You r as beutiful as you've always been in my eyes. So far it is a dramatic change. My eyes are popping out! I luv your determination, it's very motivating. Keep up the good work. I'm sure more women than me r truly inspired by you. This seems to be the beginning of a movement your starting here :) To me your beauty shines from inside out.................Jameila xoxo Muah

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash