Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Week 7 & 8 - Keep On, Keeping On


I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

It's Week 8 - and I weight 197lbs. That means I've loss a total of 35lbs.

I'm excited to be back infront of you, excited to tell you about my experience, and even more excited to share information that I've gathered with you.


I'm melting and shrinking as the days pass. I'm full of energy. My sugar levels are low and my feet don't hurt.


I was able to donate some of my eveningwear and suits to a church, with the hope that they will come in contact with someone who really needs them and will be blessed by them.


Going into week 9 - I will keep on, keeping on and will be back with my results.


I hope you enjoy this weeks video.


Live, Love & Laugh.


Julay


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations ~ I was getting a little worried about you ~ kuwalli

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash