Sunday, November 8, 2009

Week 5 - I Am So Excited!

Week 5 and I am so excited, I have lost 31 pounds. I experienced many highs and lows this week. I have come to realize that regardless to how much effort I put into trying to avoid dumping, this is a package deal and dumping is a part of it.

My diet has grown to included whatever I can tolerate, as long as it's low in fat, consist of protein and is not high in sugar.

I find myself playing it safe by sticking to foods on the recommended list. I'm becoming conditioned. I try to avoid eating out as much as possible when necessary, (but you will hear about the Rib-Attack I experienced this week.)

Dr. Daly gave me clearance to stop drinking protein drinks, as long as I am managing to eat at least 50 grams of protein a day. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He also recommended that I increase my exercise, so I will be going back to the gym this coming week, and last week I went dancing a couple of nights (Chicago Sytle Stepping). I just love stepping!

My sugaar levels have been up and down...but this is partly due to stress and a family crisis. I am still taking my meds, but at a fraction of what I've been taking in the past.

Each day, I am getting more and more excited about becoming to small for some of my clothing. I am taking more clothes of the hangers in my closet, and putting them in bins and bags that will be leaving my house soon. (((SMILING)))...as I realize I will never wear them again...and will have to buy new ones soon!


1 comment:

  1. i have forgotten what you said your goal weight is can you please let me know again? sounds like you are coming along just find and dealing with everything in a positive way / see you next week ~ kuwalli

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash